Friday 25 January 2013

myriads

I was never sure what impact you'd have on me.
On my skin, you stayed for brief minutes, stained my face with your pleasure, bruised my lips. I was thirsty for you.

On the big corner sofa, so many words exchanged, so much time we spent just throwing memories, retelling stories that other ears wouldn't understand. I understand. your lips going down my legs, all I wanted.

Id crawl to you if I had to. Id throw myself in bed and retreat. Under a variety of moments, I stared at you, at your care. Maneuvering my body as if the most fragile piece you've ever handled. I still didn't understand by that point. Piercing you as I stared, I was somehow cursing you to be mine.

leaving was much of a rush, but of a rush also going through my head. my legs still shaking, my pleasure still running and sticking to the fresh clothes I've chosen to cover up any of my shame. I have no shame. urges come and go.

and when you are out there, in the field, hiding, running, hunting. I am also wandering, seeking the same. Our paths never to cross again even if all we have is this vivid impression that that would be possible.

I will be the taste you will crave half way through a random night hunting. the disappointment of never getting to see the same marks over each other again.

No comments: